aliens aliens

Very cool loop!
Can I use it in a game I'm making? It's a sequel to my first game, "Astrocreep" (playable on this site) I think it would go great in it!

Aimer - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Collab) Aimer - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Collab)

This is a great song. Don't understand the language but it sounds beautiful

Jabicho responds:

Thanks!

Superhero Theme Superhero Theme

This song perfectly captured that super hero feel I was looking for, I used it in my game "Million Face Man!" ep 1, and I'll probs use it for the next one too cause it's really sweet!

MidiMan Theme Song MidiMan Theme Song

I used this song in my superhero game "Million Face Man!", it's a really good tune!

Paranoia Museum Paranoia Museum

Making a creepy circus themed game

This is sooo going in if that's cool, I think it fits perfectly :D

DreamStarter DreamStarter

Calming

Yea dude, really soothing. Smooth and relaxing. Seems like a good song to be used by one of those rare "serious" flashes.

dagothpimplord1 responds:

thanks i thought ud like it look up the smashing of the rock to its a new submit. thanks for voting!

[TCM] Stress [TCM] Stress

Sweet

Loved this song. Thought it went well with this game I was working on and played it while I worked. Ended up sounding better over time. Finally added it and I've been addicted to your stuff ever since. Great work man, really. Keep it up. :D

Fucking Filthy Whore [loop] Fucking Filthy Whore [loop]

Love it

Really awsome beat man, loops great. I added it in my game a while back, just thought I'd tell you personally I really liked this song. I'll be watching you, checking out your latest work and such. Keep it going man.

Vicious activation Vicious activation

awsome

When I heard this, I knew I had to make a flash, just to include it. Well done man. Seriously, I never review the music here, but this is really good. Make more please.