Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen

Love Rick and Morty. Sorta seen this joke done somewhere before, but not with R & M. Awesome

Pokemon Go Make Friends Pokemon Go Make Friends

Dude this was hilarious! It subverted expectations...only to throw what you thought would happen right back in your face! That was great! Animation was spot on, reminds me of Ren & Stimpy with the ultra detailed gross out close ups and over exaggerated poses. Very well done :)

PhantomArcade3000 responds:

Appreciate the review, thanks for taking the time to share ya thoughts buddy

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

So basically the single player game is shooting rocks. If it had multiplayer, it would be shooting rocks with other people shooting rocks around you. Nice. Great animation. Good timing too. That's not easy to pull off. But you did it :D

Zombidle Zombidle

A clicking simulator...awesome....why are we breaking houses and occasional fire people again?

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

I thought this game was AWESOME until a glitch stopped me from playing...seriously great art, but I've followed the game rules exactly, even refereed to the walkthrough even though I REALLY didn't wanna cheat. The coffee machine. I lined the pipes up, again with the walk through confirming it, and the marks matching up on the pipes plus the pipe you find added...bummer, wanted to see this through...

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

"Fuck videogames "-Sean Murray

Yea that pretty much sums it up! That guy may have a lot of ill gotten money but he's ganna have a target on his back for a long time. This game was hilarious. I havn't played NMS but I heard a lot about it and this seems like all the complaints I've heard. Loved the silly trophies too!

Skudge responds:

Glad you like it :)

aliens aliens

Very cool loop!
Can I use it in a game I'm making? It's a sequel to my first game, "Astrocreep" (playable on this site) I think it would go great in it!

Aimer - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Collab) Aimer - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Collab)

This is a great song. Don't understand the language but it sounds beautiful

Jabicho responds:

Thanks!

Superhero Theme Superhero Theme

This song perfectly captured that super hero feel I was looking for, I used it in my game "Million Face Man!" ep 1, and I'll probs use it for the next one too cause it's really sweet!

Smokin Face Smokin Face

TROLLOOLLOLOLOL!

Reminds me of troll face

Dopefiend Dopefiend

Nice

Pretty stylish, and I fucking love seringes, so it gets 10 from me :X

down down

Cool man

I think it makes great use of the vertical stretched canvas, nicely done ;)