Pikachu on Acid 2 Pikachu on Acid 2

WOW... I avoided this initially because I thought it was gonna be some lame poorly drawn stoner humor ( not that there's anything wrong with that! ) but it was very professionally done and well written. I would watch this as a syndicated show, had the R&M kind of improve thing going on with BellSprout there towards the end.

Also, Hunter with the crack, hilarious XD

Rare scene from cancelled genderbent Ed, Edd n Eddy episode Rare scene from cancelled genderbent Ed, Edd n Eddy episode

Lol on the blink-and-you-miss-it "intercourse" lion king reference ;D
Captured the style of the show well with the outlines on the characters, audio was a bit rough in spots but GJ

ananasz responds:

Quite, the audio was ripped from the animated movie "We're Back! A Dinosaur Story". The quality is what it is.

I Was a Teenage Refund I Was a Teenage Refund

I like the style of this, pretty funny too. Would watch a series of this

Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen

Love Rick and Morty. Sorta seen this joke done somewhere before, but not with R & M. Awesome

Pokemon Go Make Friends Pokemon Go Make Friends

Dude this was hilarious! It subverted expectations...only to throw what you thought would happen right back in your face! That was great! Animation was spot on, reminds me of Ren & Stimpy with the ultra detailed gross out close ups and over exaggerated poses. Very well done :)

PhantomArcade responds:

Appreciate the review, thanks for taking the time to share ya thoughts buddy

If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer If No Man's Sky Was Multiplayer

So basically the single player game is shooting rocks. If it had multiplayer, it would be shooting rocks with other people shooting rocks around you. Nice. Great animation. Good timing too. That's not easy to pull off. But you did it :D

Smell Ya Later Smell Ya Later

At first I thought the player guy would get the joke like waaaay after he should have, like if Family Guy had written the joke, but instead...well I wasn't expecting that, great classic misdirection. Plus it was a weird thing to do which made it funny also!

Pokemon GO Battle! | Cartoon Parody | Pokemon GO Battle! | Cartoon Parody |

Yep. Pokemon GO in a nutshell

Mad Mad Mario 5 Mad Mad Mario 5

This was great. I remember watching the first one in high school, I didn't knoiw you made others! I'm gana watch them all right now, really funny stuff and the art is way improved fom the first.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

I'm sorry, but kind of story is that?!?

Spoiler-ish, so watch first--

So She left Him for boring muscle guy, hurt His feelings and He just waited for Her and sat in self loathing and pain like an obedient dog for Her return? That's the cruelest thing I think I may have ever heard. The fact He took Her back just like that makes him out to be pathetic, like he values the concept of a relationship over the value of the relationship itself. This is obvious, if He's willing to take back someone who hurt him over something so fickle in the first place.

This "chance happening" works for the story in a stretch kinda way, but to suspend disbelief long enough to buy into it is asking a lot of the viewer...The graphics were decent though, fitting for the type of animation it was meant to be, you didn't have to fbf the wiggle vision but you did, so props there.

Millz