Zombidle Zombidle

A clicking simulator...awesome....why are we breaking houses and occasional fire people again?

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

I thought this game was AWESOME until a glitch stopped me from playing...seriously great art, but I've followed the game rules exactly, even refereed to the walkthrough even though I REALLY didn't wanna cheat. The coffee machine. I lined the pipes up, again with the walk through confirming it, and the marks matching up on the pipes plus the pipe you find added...bummer, wanted to see this through...

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

"Fuck videogames "-Sean Murray

Yea that pretty much sums it up! That guy may have a lot of ill gotten money but he's ganna have a target on his back for a long time. This game was hilarious. I havn't played NMS but I heard a lot about it and this seems like all the complaints I've heard. Loved the silly trophies too!

Skudge responds:

Glad you like it :)

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

Ok, you had a small time window to make a game, I can respect that. What I didnt see was a tutorial, and that is essential, even a small indication of how to move, cause I couldn't...moving the mouse and using the arrow keys moved the camera while I just stood there. I will say the effect on the perspective was cool, looked 3d from top down view but again I couldn't move. Pressed all keys when arrows and w,a,s,d failed me. R made me teleport room to room. Keep in mind this is stuck on level one, cant move, teleport with R. Is this some kind of joke?

GuyUngerNL responds:

you're not the only one to ask for a tutorial, but you seem to be the only one to not figure out the game at all..

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

Hey so I havn't written a review in a long time but I just beat your game and I feel compelled to leave one sharing my thoughts. As a computer game developer myself, Im always interested in seeing the tricks implemented by my peers. You achieved remarkable atmosphere and a strong sense of "place" right off the bat with this one fellas, I especially liked the little touches like the lightning early on. The world really felt like the ending of something much bigger, before all whatever happened nearly destroyed everything. Even the remaining people still inhabiting this broken place felt like they belonged, like they were really weathered by events

Good job

Sburb Sburb

All My Hate

Square Birds Square Birds

I never write reviews but this is lame no stars.What did this take you like 5 minutes?

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

It's the combo of all the little things

This thing was a trip bro.

It takes old'n day pixels and "modernizes" them in a way, like bringing the style of way back when into the present day, but with slick effects and the like that don't make it seem like "oh the artist was just lazy" but "Ok, this is it's own entity. The pixel concept ties everything together in an almost artistic unity". But the real powerhouse of this game is in the addictive gameplay, hands down.

It was hard to stop when I'm getting trophies so fast I can hardly even read 'em, this kind of rapid rewarding of the player is just what the doctor ordered to appeal to the A.D.D stricken players of the modern era. Let's face it, ppl just wanna have fun, and this thing delivers. I got up to level 12 and tried different upgrades on different play thrus, and I was really impressed how the differences in my choices ACTUALLY made a difference in gameplay! That kind of thing seems like a no brainer, but you may be surprised in how many games offer the same kind of choice system with no real difference readily apparent.

On a side note about little things, the little 1 sec freeze while coming outta the upgrade menu was a nice touch, gave me a sec to get my barrings and keep enemies from getting a cheap shot. I had so many " oh shit I'm ganna die, HEALTH HEALTH HEALTH plz SPAWN NOW " moments, nice.

Millz

Primary Primary

Great game, bad controls

Hey you guys did a damn fine job on this game, really like the power of 3 theme used on the color change, really unique. I just feel you should have offered a different control scheme, being right handed I hated using the "A" "W" "D" keys. Also, what's the deal with making the yellow powers happen with "S" when the other colors use SPACEBAR? IDK just seems like consistency would have been the better alternative, bit confusing when you need to go invisible and you hit space 'cause your mind tells you " hey, that's the power button for the other colors, so yellow applies to right?"

I DID like that mouse option for changing on the fly, reminded me of Bioshock's weapon change system, pausing the game and choosing from a wheel, got a little annoying, but that's what the "J" "K" "L" option was for right? ( See, having the other option to move with arrow keys would have been STELLAR )

IDK, just hung up on controls, maybe others don't have the issue but it was a real deal breaker for me. It's like I had to figure out the puzzles AND fight the controls, which having to do both isn't fun in my book, but again, I REALLY liked the theme, it was presented great, nice audio, animations, everything else.

Wow, what a long review. I need to go lie down...

Score! Score!

DUDE!

I actually got the Asian girl to sleep with me, killer! It was weird, the whole experience was so different, I felt like one of those matrix programmers telling my team what to do ( There's an agent blocking your way, type: " go to bathroom" ). I even got an award for telling my dude to attack the blond chick XD