I Was a Teenage Refund I Was a Teenage Refund

I like the style of this, pretty funny too. Would watch a series of this

Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen

Love Rick and Morty. Sorta seen this joke done somewhere before, but not with R & M. Awesome

Pokemon Go Make Friends Pokemon Go Make Friends

Dude this was hilarious! It subverted expectations...only to throw what you thought would happen right back in your face! That was great! Animation was spot on, reminds me of Ren & Stimpy with the ultra detailed gross out close ups and over exaggerated poses. Very well done :)

PhantomArcade responds:

Appreciate the review, thanks for taking the time to share ya thoughts buddy

Saturated Skies Saturated Skies

Ok there's no popular way to say this, so it's a good thing I'm not here to make friends. This could be made in about a day. You put a drag and drop object on one side of the screen or the other, and basically created an annoying repetitive process that replaces a button ( which would have been far less annoying ) where upon each successive "press" jumps ahead in some ...idk, story? Scenario? A vague description that just describes a dog acting like a dog. You could have varied the barks or something, and the jump animation could have at least been finished, not left in the animatic state

Yea I read the part about the dead dog, sucks. But it's also manipulative, you cast a wide net to appeal to many if not all people and tug at low hanging heart strings. Nearly everyone has had a dog, or known someone who has had a dog, and I bet nearly all those people have experienced loss of that dog, so yea, this animation triggers. It's like those abused animal shelter ads that play the "arms of an angel" bit to sneak the nickles out of sad saps who miss their pups. Look I'm just saying if this was a tribute, it could have been better. I only finished because I wanted to see if this was really all there was to it before I let loose down in the reviews.

But hey I'm just some jackoff on the internet, who cares what I think

JackAstral responds:

it's about a dead dog meeting, and waiting for, you in the after life

it's just a little thing i made in an hour or two

Zombidle Zombidle

A clicking simulator...awesome....why are we breaking houses and occasional fire people again?

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

I thought this game was AWESOME until a glitch stopped me from playing...seriously great art, but I've followed the game rules exactly, even refereed to the walkthrough even though I REALLY didn't wanna cheat. The coffee machine. I lined the pipes up, again with the walk through confirming it, and the marks matching up on the pipes plus the pipe you find added...bummer, wanted to see this through...

aliens aliens

Very cool loop!
Can I use it in a game I'm making? It's a sequel to my first game, "Astrocreep" (playable on this site) I think it would go great in it!

Aimer - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Collab) Aimer - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Collab)

This is a great song. Don't understand the language but it sounds beautiful

Jabicho responds:

Thanks!

Superhero Theme Superhero Theme

This song perfectly captured that super hero feel I was looking for, I used it in my game "Million Face Man!" ep 1, and I'll probs use it for the next one too cause it's really sweet!

Smokin Face Smokin Face

TROLLOOLLOLOLOL!

Reminds me of troll face

Dopefiend Dopefiend

Nice

Pretty stylish, and I fucking love seringes, so it gets 10 from me :X

down down

Cool man

I think it makes great use of the vertical stretched canvas, nicely done ;)